888 Spend & Win Contest "Duit Raya Kaw-Kaw!"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions shall apply to the 888 SPEND & WIN contest organized by Syarikat Thong Guan Trading Sdn Bhd (Company Registration No: 29442-K). Participants agree and acknowledge that they have read these Terms and that entry into the Contest is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms.
ORGANISER & QUALIFICATIONS
1. All participants who are Malaysian citizens
and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Contest
Period are eligible to take part in the Contest as participants.
2. The Organiser may require the Participants to
present valid identification for verification of the Participants’ identity. Individuals
listed below are NOT eligible to participate in this Contest:
3. Employees of the Organiser (including its
affiliates, subsidiaries, or related entities) and their immediate family
members (child, parents, siblings, and spouses; and/or Representatives and/or
employees of the advertising agencies and/or any other third-party contractors
or agencies engaged by the Organiser in connection with this Contest (including
their associated and related companies), and their immediate family members
(child, parents, siblings, and spouses).
4. The Organiser may exclude any Participant from participating in this Contest without giving prior notice and/or reasons, at its absolute discretion.
CONTEST PERIOD & ENTRY
5. The Contest shall commence on 27 March 2023
0:00:00 hours and end on 27 May 2023 at 23:59:59 hours (Malaysian Time). Notwithstanding
the Contest Period, Participants may submit their Contest entry(ies) together
with the relevant Receipts for purchases made during the Contest Period to the
Organiser via QR Code scan (filling in the Google Form & submitting receipt
picture). Contest entries with Receipts dated outside the Contest Period will
be immediately disqualified. No correspondence will be entertained.
6. Only Receipts worth RM20 and above (in a
single Receipt) shall be valid for the purposes of this Contest and must be
submitted in accordance with these Terms and within the Contest Period. Participants
may send multiple entries.
* ONE RECEIPT = ONE PARTICIPATION
7. Participants shall provide proof of purchase which is the official document issued to the Participants for the purchase of products from the Organiser’s flagship store or online store as listed below including but not limited to a screenshot of the order details with a delivered status or invoice (receipt). Participants must purchase ANY products from 888 Official Stores or Organic Care2U (for Watsons Online only) worth RM20 and above, in a single receipt, to be eligible to participate in this Contest.
9. Participants shall submit their entries via Google Form (after scanning the QR code)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
10. Each entry must be complete and accurate and
must be accompanied with a photo of the Receipt. The original Receipt shall be
retained by the Participant and produced to the Organiser if requested.
11. Submit your entry and a photo of the Receipt
via Google Form (after scanning the QR code). Participants will need to fill in
other details required in the form.
12. Participants may submit more than ONE (1)
entry. However, every Receipt will be eligible for ONE (1) entry and can only
be used once. The Participant’s entries will be disqualified if the same
Receipt is used more than once in multiple entries.
13. Each Participant is only eligible to win a
maximum of ONE (1) Prize during the Contest Period.The Participants agree that
all prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, may not be exchanged.
14. The Organiser shall be entitled to replace
the Prizes with other prizes of the same value at its sole and absolute
discretion. To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser, its agencies,
affiliates, and sponsors and their representatives shall not be liable for any
misuse of the Prizes, or to any claims, liabilities, losses or damages in
connection with this Contest.
CONTEST PRIZES & REDEMPTION
15. There are a total of 48 cash
prizes to be won, with the breakdown as follows:
* Subject to terms & conditions.
16. The cash prize will be transferred directly into the participants bank account.
17. FIRST Monthly Prize announcement: 15 May 2023
18. Weekly Prizes announcement: Every Thursday
starting after 27 Mar 2023
Note: The Grand Prize Winner, Second month winner & Final week winner will be announced on 27 June 2023 via the Organiser’s official social media platforms as per following:
|Social Media Platforms
|Official 888 & Tea Facebook
|Official 888 & Tea Instagram
|Official 888 & Tea Tik Tok
|Social Media Platforms
|Official TG Mall Facebook
|Official TG Mall Instagram
19. Each Winner will be contacted by the Organiser by using the phone number provided to the Organiser shall they did not claim the prize within 14 days after the announcement date. Any Prizes which have not been collected within the 14 days period shall be forfeited. The Organizer also reserves the right to replace the Winners of the Prizes at its discretion.
20. By participating in the contest, the participant
is taken to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and any other
instructions, specific terms and conditions that the Organiser may issue from
time to time.
21. The Organiser shall have the right to
suspend, withdraw or cancel the Contest, and to amend these Terms (including
Contest Period which may be extended at the Organiser's sole discretion) at any
time in its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice;
22. The Organiser's decisions on all matters
relating to the Contest shall be final, and the Organiser will not entertain
any correspondence or appeals.
23. Participants who have been found to have
engaged in misconduct, including cheating, fraud and/or manipulation shall be
disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to win any Prize.
24. The Organiser shall not be liable for any injuries, losses or damages arising from or in connection with the Contest, including without limitation, breakdown or malfunction of related equipment, or any error in the outcome of the automatic random selection process.
25. In addition to these Terms, any other order
or rules of the Contest as stated at the website https://888teacoffee.com.my/shall
also bind all Participants.
26. In the event that there is a dispute
concerning the conduct of the Contest or claiming a Prize, the Organiser will
resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the Participant. If the dispute
cannot be resolved the Organiser’s decision shall be final. The Organiser
accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third
party to deliver the cash prize, any delay or failure relating to the Prize
27. Participants agree that their entry is their
original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties. Participants
are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Organiser reserves
the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion
of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms. Organiser
also have the right to use the data collected for future promotions &
28. To the extent permitted by law, if for any
reason any aspect of this Contest is not capable of running as planned,
including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs,
tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any cause
beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser may in its sole discretion
cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and invalidate any affected
entries, or suspend or modify a Prize.
29. The Organiser reserves the right, at any
time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and Participant's
details (including a Participant's identity, age, and place of residence). In
the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the
Organiser to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole
and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible,
incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Organiser's
discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win.
30. Entries containing offensive or defamatory
comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including
intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated
entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an
individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all
entries submitted by that individual invalid.
31. The Organiser reserves the right to
disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. The
Participant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable
marketing and editorial activities relating to the Contest, including (but not
limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed.